Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dating my spouse (on the cheap)

Being a young couple, my husband and I have had to be conscious of our spending. But, we've also made it a priority to have have weekly date nights.

One of our more common date nights involves just taking a drive together. Now, my husband's city driving can sometimes be a bit scary but when we go on a date night, it's a different driving style (thankfully).

Anyway, my husband always ends up driving me to a local hidden gem. With the exception of the cost of gas, our drive-date nights give us a great opportunity to talk and enjoy each others company without hurting our budget.

Our other regular date night consists of grabbing a hot beverage and browsing Barnes and Noble. Sometimes, the Starbucks even has board games for its customers, something that makes the time together even more enjoyable.



No matter what we do together, it's important just to get out of the house and out of the daily grind of things. Dating your spouse is important no matter how many years you've been together. I truly believe in the saying: "What you did to get 'em is what you do to keep 'em"

Have any unique date night ideas to share? Enlighten us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment