Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Product Review: Schick Hydro Silk Razor


First let me start by saying that my hubby ONLY uses Schick razors and shaving creams. He's in the military so he's critiqued daily for his appearance and clean shave. When I saw that I had the chance to receive and review a Schick product for women, I was excited :)

After trying out the Schick Hydro Silk Razor, here's what I thought:

Pro-Most importantly, it gave me a smooth and clean shave.

Pro-It has a hydrating blade, which meant I didn't need any additional shaving creams or soaps. Just add water!

Pro-It comes packaged with a 'holder' that suctions to the shower wall. I have a 1-year-old who gets into EVERYTHING; the last thing I need is a razor in his reach. Safety is key!

Con-The handle was a bit awkward when shaving my legs from certain angles, but not something I can't get used to.

Con-My legs felt extremely dry afterward, which surprised me considering the hydrating blade. I had to put lotion on my legs right after my shower.

All-in-all, I look forward to using it again and testing out how long the blade will last, both in razor sharpness and in excreting the 'silk' for the shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment